Demystify occlusal concepts with a practical guide to implementation in general practice. Manage more cases, meet patient needs, add predictability and improve clinical outcomes.
- Functional occlusion: what does it mean & how to apply it.
- Incorporating an occlusal assessment into the new patient visit.
- Diagnosis of dysfunction, TMD & Bruxing.
- Sleep & awake Buxism: current concepts.
- Managing changes to vertical dimension; A systematic evaluation
- Communication & treatment acceptance.
- Using digital technology to aid in diagnosis, including a demonstration of 4D scanner technology & Modjaw analysis.
- Spint design and materials.
- Using IOS to aid in diagnosis.
2.5 Day Lecture & Demonstration
Limited to 24 Dentists
CPD: 20 Hours
Date / Time
Thursday 9th Feb, 2023 (10.00am - 5.00pm)
Friday 10th Feb, 2023 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Saturday 11th Feb, 2023 (9.00am - 1.00pm)
NZD $3200.00 + GST
Includes all catering at the course including breakfast, course dinner at a restaurant on Waiheke Island (Friday night), a return ferry ticket, and transfers on Waiheke Island.
Shepperson Education Training Centre,
112 Nick Johnstone Drive,
We will provide taxi transfers to and from the ferry or your accommodation to the venue each day of the course. We will also provide one return passenger ferry ticket per attendee.
Experience the laid-back and relaxed atmosphere of Waiheke Island by staying locally. Waiheke Island offers a variety of different accommodation options for every budget.
We recommend staying in Church Bay, Matiatia or Oneroa during your stay on the Island. We also recommend booking your accommodation as soon as possible as the summer months are an extremely popular time to be visiting Waiheke Island.
Waikehe Island Training Centre
Join Dr Shepperson at her new training centre on Waiheke Island - the perfect place to step away from the pace of practising life, learn new skills and recalibrate in a beautiful environment.
Architecturally designed and custom built, the centre sits on 10 acres in the heart of Church Bay, Waiheke Island, with panoramic vistas of the Hauraki Gulf and Auckland City. Surrounded by established New Zealand native bush, birdsong, vineyards and only 5 minutes drive from the Fullers ferry it is a unique venue which is the perfect location for recalibration, creative thinking and new strategies.