DENTAL TRAINING TO EXPAND YOUR PRACTICE
Shepperson Education offers small group dental education on Waiheke Island, New Zealand. Dentists experience the benefits of stepping out of the demanding and busy world of practising life in a state-of-the-art facility, joining colleagues in a welcoming learning environment that is unique.
Courses are focused on new ideas, context and evidence - why we do what we do, and why is that better for our patients. How do we add predictability, enjoyment and longevity and create value for our work. Programmes create a blueprint for sustainability, from an initial patient contact to delivery of durable solutions, providing clear steps and evidence-based decision making.
The programme is designed for all dental professionals: general dentists, specialists, lab technicians, therapists and staff. Programmes attract professionals who seek:
- Small group, interactive learning.
- Clinical and scientific evidence to support protocols.
- Building an enduring practice framed by clinical excellence.
- A predictive view of dentistry that embraces new technology.
- Improving outcomes for patients by adopting longevity-based thinking and personalised care.
Dr Andrea Shepperson is the founder and principle educator with a focus on Inter-discplinary treatment planning, digital diagnosis and design, occlusion and restorative dentistry. She has over 35 years experience, a special interest in complex diagnosis, occlusion and tooth wear, and brings a global focus to dental education in New Zealand.